In line with State Government easing of restrictions on sport and exercise, GESAC will extend our staged reopening to include Gym and Group Fitness, 50 metre and Wellness pool from Monday 22 June 2020.
Membership fees will continue to be waived and will be reviewed in line with the easing of restrictions.
Temporary COVID-19 Gold (Full access) and COVID-19 Aquatic Memberships are available during this time.
Casual entry prices will be charged if you do not wish to utilise the COVID-19 membership options.
- The gym will be open from 6am with a maximum of 20 people per space.
- Group fitness classes will be running from 6:30am with a maximum of 10 people per class.
- Gym and Group fitness workouts will be restricted to 45 minutes and bookings are essential.
- A temporary gym has been set up as a HIIT circuit in the stadium to allow more availability for bookings.
- The cycle studio is currently in the process of an exciting upgrade. Classes will recommence on the timetable from June 29.
- Our 50 and 25 metre pools will operate with a maximum of 20 people per space.
- The Wellness pool will be available to 9 people.
- Sessions are restricted to 45 minutes and bookings are essential.
- Bookings open strictly 24 hours in advance of the session time and close one hour prior the session commencing.
More information regarding the Stadium, GEL Swim School and Caulfield Recreation will follow in the weeks to come.
For more information, updates and advice about the outbreak of COVID-19 please visit the Department of Health and Human Services’ website: