50M Outdoor Pool
To ensure the health and safety of our patrons in line with the Victorian Government capacity and vaccination requirements please be aware of the following:
- The Pool is open for lap swimming only at this stage, no aqua play available.
- You are required to be Fully Vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination to attend GESAC.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times, apart from when you are in the water.
- Entry will be via the side 50m gate near the Softball Pavilion (see map below)
- You must check-in via the Service Victoria App at entry.
- Bookings and payments must be made before your session and provided to gain entry.
- For steps on how to book & pay see our website.
Pool Opening Hours
- Friday 22 October, 6:00am -10am & 3 – 7pm
- Saturday 23 October, 7.00am – 3pm
- Sunday 24 October, 7.00am – 3pm
- Monday 25 October, 6am – 7pm
- Tuesday 26 October, 6am – 7pm
- Wednesday 27 October, 6am – 7pm
- Thursday 28 October, 6am – 7pm
- Friday 29 October, 6am – 7pm
It’s advised to arrive in your bathing attire as our regular changerooms and lockers will not be available, there will be outdoor toilets available to use if needed.
Swimmers should bring their own equipment (e.g. training aids) and water bottle. Shared equipment will not be in use.
Entry to 50M Pool via side gate:
Small Group Training 6 Week Program
If you are keen to get back into face-to-face training in a friendly, fun and supportive team - then this is for you. Our trainers are super excited to see you and train with you.
Small Group Training Sessions - 45min
Bailey Reserve - outside GESAC
This is a six week program, beginning the week of Monday 25 October
$99 for the six week program (One session per week for six weeks)
- Fill out the registration form here.
- Choose your preferred session in the registration form.
- Our team will then be in contact with you to confirm your place.
Spaces are filling fast, so get in quick.
We can’t wait to see you.
We will continue to open our facilities in line with the Victorian State Government recommendations and can’t wait to see everyone back soon.
Conditions of entry are subject to change in line with DHHS directives.