- Increased venue capacity which means bookings are no longer required to access the gym. See our opening hours here to plan your next gym visit.
- Prior to entering the facility there will be a digital ‘COVID-19 Check-in’ to complete for each visit. You can access the form here or via a QR code located at the entrance. It is very important to complete your ‘COVID-19 Check-in’ for the health and safety of everyone. Staff will be available at the entrance to assist and monitor visitor check-ins.
- Group fitness classes will resume with online bookings through booking links. See our timetables and make a booking here. (Initial bookings open Sunday 22 November at 5pm)
- Members will have free access to the facilities and services until Monday 30 November. Detail are being finalised on membership re-activation from 30 November. On arrival please scan in at reception with your membership band or card to gain access.
- Multi visit passes can be used to attend group fitness classes – make sure you book your spot online.
- For casual visits EFTPOS payment services will be available at reception. No cash will be accepted.
We are looking forward to connecting with everyone in our Caulfield Recreation Centre community again.