Our Group Fitness program will commence following the successful reopening of the gym. In the meantime, we will continue GEL Anywhere offering free virtual group fitness classes live-streamed with our very own instructors.
While we are only able to offer limited services, memberships will remain on suspension and a reduced entry fee of $9.95 will be charged per CRC gym session. With restrictions easing further from Monday 23 November, we plan for our services to expand and to reinstate memberships and multi-visit pass options. We will let you know when they become available.
When you attend the facility, face masks should be worn for the duration of your visit except for when performing strenuous exercise. This is a new way of operating for the centre and we understand it is an adjustment for everyone. As always, please respect our staff and follow their directions to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Manager Glen Eira Leisure
Initial bookings open Friday 13 November at 9am.
- Gym sessions are 45 minutes from the session start time
- All bookings need to be made online via the booking system Trybooking.
- Click the Booking links to book your gym session. Select available sessions/s, enter your details and pay online
- Bookings open 3 days in advance at 9am*
* initial bookings open Friday 13 November at 9am
No bookings will be accepted in person or via phone at a Glen Eira Leisure facility
What is the cost?
Membership fees will continue to be waived and a price per session will be charged at the time of booking.
- Member casual CRC gym $9.95 per session (concession/full fee)
- If you are not a GEL Member, you can become a GEL Access member for a one-off fee of $9.95 which will then give you access to book into the gym and group fitness classes for $9.95 at CRC or $12.95 per session at GESAC. Complete the application form on our website to become a GEL Access member.
Please refer to our website for full terms and conditions and important information for your visit.