Group Fitness Online Bookings
From Thursday 14 January onwards Group Fitness class bookings will be made through the member portal.
Bookings open 72 hours in advance of the class starting time. Initial bookings open Tuesday 12 January at 12pm for Thursday's classes.
Please note bookings do not open at 9am for each day as they were in the past, they open 72 hours from each class starting time. Eg: Bookings for Friday 8:30am class open at 8:30am on the Tuesday prior.
Members will be able to see the group fitness timetable in the portal up to two weeks in advance.
How to log in:
- Click here to access the online member portal.
- Your user name is your email address supplied to Glen Eira Leisure or Caulfield Recreation Centre.
- If you have not set up your password, select ‘forgot password’ to create a new password for future logins.
- Password reset instructions will be sent to your email address– reset your password, go back to log in page and log in.
How to book a class:
- Once you have logged in, select the [Book] tab
- To view classes, select your centre, GESAC or Caulfield Recreation Centre
- To change centre, select 'change centre'
- Choose your class and select [Book now]
There are also group fitness kiosks located GESAC and Caulfield Recreation Centre you can use to book or you can book at reception.
To view your bookings, log in to the member portal and select [My Bookings]
You can cancel your bookings up to 30mins before the scheduled session.
Select [My Bookings], then select [Cancel booking]
Penalties may apply for non-attended members who do not cancel their bookings.