What is the cost?
- Members with current memberships will be have FREE access until November 30
- If you were on COVID-19 membership suspension, your membership will reactivate as of Monday 23 November
- New memberships will have FREE access until November 30
- There will be more information to come regarding membership reactivation after November 30
- Casual Group Fitness Classes visits
Activate classes $12.95
- Casual Gym access $26.95
- All casual entries to be paid at reception.
- PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ACCEPTING ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS ONLY - NO CASH
Do I need to book?
- All Group Fitness classes require bookings via the bookings link
- Gym visits do NOT need bookings
- Bookings open 3 days in advance at 9am*
* initial bookings open Sunday 22 November at 5pm.
No bookings will be accepted in person or via phone at a Glen Eira Leisure facility
Monday – Thursday
5:45am – 1pm, (closed for cleaning 1pm - 2pm) 2pm - 9pm
5:45am – 1pm, (closed for cleaning 1pm - 2pm) 2pm - 8pm
Saturday and Sunday
7am – 12:30pm, (closed for cleaning 12:30pm – 1:30pm)
1:30pm – 7pm
GESAC Gym & Group Fitness Opening Information:
Can I pay cash?
No. To ensure safety and reduce the chance of transmission, only EFTPOS payments will be available at this time.
Can I use my membership or visit passes?
Yes. Current GEL members will receive FREE access until November 30. Please scan your band or access card to gain access at the gates or level one door.
Am I a GEL member?
If you did NOT cancel your membership during the closure, you membership has been on suspension during this time, you are still a GEL member. You will have FREE access until November 30.
How long do I have for my gym visit?
There are no time restrictions on your visit.
Where do I go?
Access to the gym and group fitness classes is via the main entrance doors. A staff member will meet you at the entrance to check you have completed your QR / COVID-19 check-in form form prior to entering.
What should I bring?
The following are mandatory items you must bring with you when attending our facilities:
- QR / COVID-19 check-in form completion screen (on device)
- Group Fitness: Ticket for entry with QR code or barcode: Either displayed on device or printed.
- Your own face mask: Should be worn for the duration of your visit, even during the class, except for when performing high intensity exercise.
- Appropriate Footwear: Closed toed shoes to protect your feet.
- Your own yoga mat or large towel is required for programs such as Yoga, Pilates, Core etc
- Hand Towel
- A filled water bottle: We highly recommend staying hydrated when exercising.
What facilities are available?
- You will have access to the gym area or group fitness studio relevant to your booked session.
- Changerooms and showers will be available for use.
- Water taps are available for bottle refills only.
Cancellation and no show conditions:
Can I refund my ticket?
Yes, tickets can be refunded. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24hrs before your booking start time.
Les Mills Programs
The high energy fitness class with moves that cater for total beginners to total addicts and gets you fit for the sport of life.
Exercise type - Cardio
The full body weight workout, BODYPUMP is for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit fast.
Exercise type - Strength
The high energy, martial arts inspired, non-contact workout. Punch, kick and strike your way to fitness.
Exercise type - Cardio
The full-body cardio workout to really tone your butt and thighs. Burn calories and leave buzzing with satisfaction.
Exercise type - Cardio
Exercising muscles around the core of your body, CXWORX provides the vital ingredient for a stronger leaner body.
Exercise type – Core
The fun-loving, insanely addictive dance workout – No dance experience required
Exercise type – Dance
The complete workout in one, combining intervals of cardio, strength and core to chart topping music you will see results and get fit fast.
Exercise type – Cardio, Strength and Core
A popular freestyle class combining intervals of simple strength and core exercises, cardio and great fun music. These classes are suitable for all fitness levels.
Exercise Type – Cardio, Strength and Core.
High Intensity Interval Training is designed to get results fast. Training a variety of bodyweight, strength, cardio and core exercises with intervals of work and recovery. You will feel energised from start to finish.
Exercise Type – Interval Training
A whole body workout designed to challenge all your muscles using a resistance band. Intervals of work and rest ensure a great calorie burn and sweat. This class is suitable for all levels, has no impact and no cardio.
Exercise type – Strength
The hugely popular worldwide, latin inspired dance class. Get ready to join the party as you dance, sweat and smile.
Exercise type – dance