Terms and Conditions
- All bookings will be 45 minutes from the session start time.
- All bookings are to be made online via the booking system Trybooking.
- Bookings open strictly 24 hours in advance of the session time and close one hour prior the session commencing.
- No bookings will be accepted in person or via phone at a Glen Eira Leisure facility.
Membership fees will continue to be waived and will be reviewed in line with the easing of restrictions. A COVID-19 GOLD Full Access Membership is available which allows access to the GESAC gym, group fitness and aquatics. Gym members remaining on suspension can pay a casual general entry to attend group fitness or gym.
There are no guaranteed bookings for COVID-19 Members, members will need to book in for sessions online via TRYBOOKING LINKS.
If you would prefer the COVID-19 Membership options instead of paying causal entry on arrival, please complete the COVID-19 GOLD Full access membership application form and return via email to email@example.com
We are accepting contactless payments (EFTPOS) ONLY for the time being.
COVID-19 period entry prices will be charged during this time:
- COVID-19 Full Access Membership $35.90 per fortnight
- GEL Members casual entry $12.95 per session
- You can enter the facility strictly no more than five minutes before your booked session.
- You must enter the facility within five minutes of your session start time. Late arrivals will not be carried over to the next session time.
- Automatic entrance doors will be locked and Glen Eira Leisure staff will allow you access.
- Present your "TryBooking" ticket on arrival at reception, either printed or on your phone.
- No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Patrons under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a supervising adult (watch around water rules apply). The supervising adult must also book in for the session time.
Spectators and carers
Only the participant will permitted inside the building. If a carer or supervisor is required, please book over the phone on 9575 7100 so we can reserve two places for you.
What to bring and information for your workout
- Towel are compulsory to access the gym or group fitness sessions.
- Filled water bottle.
- GEL will not be providing any Yoga equipment, such as mats, blocks etc. Members are required to bring their own yoga mat or full length towel
- Showers will be available for usage as of the 22nd of June, with every second shower accessible to maintain social distancing. Please note that time showering will be included in your allocated booking time to ensure capacities are not exceeded.
Cancellation and no shows conditions
- You can cancel your booking (return ticket) up to two hours prior to the session starting. Refer to your TryBooking confirmation email to do this.
- All no shows will be contacted by a Glen Eira Leisure staff.
- Participants that are a no show may result in restricted access to Glen Eira Leisure facilities and services for two weeks.
Operating hours – from 22 June
We are operating on modified opening hours and anticipate extending our operating hours in the weeks to come. For more information click here
Spa, Sauna, Steam Room, Leisure Pool and Water Slides remain closed.
COVID-19 conditions of entry and use
The following conditions of entry and use apply to access Glen Eira Leisure facilities.
- I am currently in good health.
- I will practice social distancing of 1.5 metres at all times when in this facility.
- I will utilise the hygiene stations that are located throughout the facility.
- I will avoid touching my face, nose and mouth to help prevent the spread of germs.
- I will cover coughs and sneezes to help prevent the spread of germs.
- I will comply with any guidelines or directions from the Victorian Chief Health Officer, as well as any instructions by Council staff, at all times when in this facility.
- I have provided information which is true and correct to the best of my ability, and I will comply with the above requirements to help Glen Eira Leisure Management maintain a COVID-19 safe facility.
- I understand that if I have any symptoms or appear to be unwell, or if I do not comply with the above requirements, I may be asked to leave the facility.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, stay home, seek advice and get tested. To get further advice, visit the Department of Health and Human Services’ website at www.dhhs.vic.gov.au
- We encourage you to download the Coronavirus Australia app.