Wellness program pool
The 200m2 pool is one of the largest in the country offering the ideal venue to recuperate and relax in a peaceful environment. Heated to approximately 34 degrees and with ramp and hoist access, the wellness program pool is ideal for relaxing and rehabilitating.
The wellness program pool is also used for specially designed classes for older adults or those with special needs, as well as infant swimming lessons.
Please note: Public access to the wellness program pool will be unavailable or limited during various program times. For further information visit pool availability.
Spa, sauna, steam
Situated within the aquatic wellness zone you’ll find our spa, sauna and steam rooms. These facilities will leave you feeling revitalised and refreshed, the perfect reward for your body.
Children under 16 years of age
Children under 16 years of age are only allowed to access the aquatic wellness pool under the following conditions:
- Those in GESAC approved programs in the Aquatic Wellness area eg swimming lessons
- Those undertaking specific injury rehabilitation exercises that require a hot water pool. A letter from a doctor or allied health professional outlining the reasons for aquatic therapy is required to be provided to staff prior to attending GESAC to undertake the rehabilitation exercises
- Those with a disability that require a hot water pool. A letter from a doctor or allied health professional outlining the reasons for aquatic therapy is required to be provided to staff prior to attending GESAC to undertake the aquatic therapy; or
- The family/friends of a patron with a disability who is accessing the Aquatic Wellness Pool
- The family/friends cannot access this area unless the patron with the disability is actually using the Aquatic Wellness Pool. A doctor’s letter does not guarantee access to the facility as the individual circumstances of each person will be different and GESAC may not be able to provide the appropriate facilities to meet all circumstances. Please call GESAC’s Aquatics Coordinator in advance on 9570 9200 to discuss any specific requirements. GESAC reserves the right to seek independent medical advice to ensure that our facilities and staffing are appropriate for the circumstances of particular persons.