GESAC 50m outdoor pool session times.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All bookings will be 45 minutes from the session start time.
- All bookings are to be made online via the booking system Trybooking.
- Bookings open 7 days in advance, at 9am.
- No bookings will be accepted in person or via phone at a Glen Eira Leisure facility.
Casual entry prices will be charged upon booking online (no payments accepted at the facility):
- Adult: $7.95
- Child/Concession: $6.90 (with presentation of valid concession card)
- Over 70’s Concession Resident: $2 (11am to 3pm weekdays only with presentation of concession card showing Glen Eira Address)
- You must enter the facility within five minutes of your session start time. Late arrivals will not be carried over to the next session time or receive a refund.
- Entry is through the side entry gate next to the softball pavilion. Please see map for reference. There will be signage to guide you.
- Present your "TryBooking" ticket on arrival at the gate, either printed or on your phone.
- No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Minimum age of 10 years old.
- The 50m pool will be available for lap swimming only.
- Changerooms and other amenities will remain closed.
- Portable toilets will be provided.
What to bring for your swim:
- Ticket for entry: Either displayed on device or printed.
- Face Masks: Should be worn during your visit, except for the time you are swimming.
- Photo Identification: We may request this from you to grant entry so please have it available.
- Concession Card: Required for concession pricing.
- Companion Card: May be requested to determine if you are the carer for registered user.
- Appropriate Footwear: Sandals, Thongs or Shoes to protect your feet.
- Goggles or Swimming Aids: We will not have any equipment available for loan or sale due to health reasons so you will need to bring your own if you require it to swim.
- Dressing Gowns or Robes: To provide an efficient way to get dressed quickly. Remember, there are no change room facilities allowed so consider what works best for you.
- Water Bottle: We highly recommend staying hydrated when exercising.
- PLEASE SHOWER AT HOME BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL
If you require a carer, that's not a problem. Simply make a booking through our website, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the booking details and provide us with your carers information (full name, contact information, address etc.). A member of our administration team will contact you to confirm your booking and the carers information. To qualify as a carer you must provide us with a valid carers card or companion card.
- Only swimmers are permitted. Spectators or non-lap swimming children will be unable to attend with you.
Cancellation and no shows conditions:
Can I refund my ticket?
Yes, tickets can be refunded. Please contact email@example.com at least 24 hrs before your booking or as early as possible (within business hours Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm). If you fail to attend your booking, then your fee may not be refundable unless there is an extenuating circumstance. Be sure to set a reminder, so bookings don't go to waste. All refund request will be judged on a case to case basis.
To reduce the risk of transmission, we will not be able to hold any left behind items of clothing. If we consider an item to be of significant value like a watch or a phone, we will hold the item but only for a limited time before handing it over to authorities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you think you have left something of value behind.
COVID-19 conditions of entry and use:
The following conditions of entry and use apply to access Glen Eira Leisure facilities.
- I am currently in good health.
- I will practice social distancing of 1.5 metres at all times when in this facility.
- I will wear a face mask when I am not in the pool.
- I will comply with any guidelines or directions from the Victorian Chief Health Officer, as well as any instructions by Council staff, at all times when in this facility.
- I have provided information which is true and correct to the best of my ability, and I will comply with the above requirements to help Glen Eira Leisure Management maintain a COVID-19 safe facility.
- We encourage you to download the Coronavirus Australia app.
- You must not travel more than 25km from where you live to exercise. You can also exercise within 25km of your workplace if you are a permitted worker, but you will have to carry your permitted worker permit.
- You must limit your exercise to twice a day and for no more than two hours in total.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, stay home, seek advice and get tested. To get further advice, visit the Department of Health and Human Services’ website at www.dhhs.vic.gov.au
If you have any enquiries please email email@example.com.