TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All bookings will be 45 minutes from the session start time.
- All bookings are to be made online via the booking system Trybooking.
- Bookings open strictly 24 hours in advance of the session time and close one hour prior the session commencing.
- No bookings will be accepted in person or via phone at a Glen Eira Leisure facility.
Preferred payment option is via EFTPOS.
COVID-19 period casual entry prices will be charged on arrival during this time:
- General Aquatic $7.95
- General Aquatic Concession $6.90
- Glen Eira residents over 70’s Concession Aquatics $2 per session (11am – 3pm)
- Glen Eira residents over 70’s Aquatics $6.95 per session (11am – 3pm)
- COVID-19 Aquatic Membership — $25.00 per fortnight Direct Debit ( To sign up to this membership offer click here)
- You can enter the facility strictly no more than five minutes before your booked session.
- You must enter the facility within five minutes of your session start time. Late arrivals will not be carried over to the next session time.
- Automatic entrance doors will be locked and Glen Eira Leisure staff will allow you access.
- Present your "TryBooking" ticket on arrival at reception, either printed or on your phone.
- No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Patrons under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a supervising adult (watch around water rules apply). The supervising adult must also book in for the session time.
- Wellness pool is for use of people 16 years old and older unless GEL has been notified of medical clearance.
- Spa, Sauna, Steam Room, Leisure Pool and Water Slides remain closed.
- No access to drinking fountains.
- Main Aquatics change rooms and showers closed due to upgrades.
What to bring for your swim:
- Swimmers should bring their own equipment (eg. training aids), shared equipment will not be in use.
- Filled water bottle.
- PLEASE SHOWER AT HOME BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL
- Pool deck rinse showers are available prior to entering the pool. Every second shower is available in the family change room.
Spectators and carers:
- Only swimmers will be permitted inside the building. Spectators or non-lap swimming children will be unable to attend with you.
- If you are required to bring a carer, please book over the phone on 9575 7100 so we can reserve two places for you.
Cancellation and no shows conditions:
- You can cancel your booking (return ticket) up to two hours prior to the session starting. Refer to your TryBooking confirmation email to do this.
- All no shows will be contacted by a Glen Eira Leisure staff
- Participants that no show twice may result in restricted access to Glen Eira Leisure facilities and services for two weeks
COVID-19 conditions of entry and use:
The following conditions of entry and use apply to access Glen Eira Leisure facilities.
- I am currently in good health.
- I will practice social distancing of 1.5 metres at all times when in this facility.
- I will utilise the hygiene stations that are located throughout the facility.
- I will avoid touching my face, nose and mouth to help prevent the spread of germs.
- I will cover coughs and sneezes to help prevent the spread of germs.
- I will comply with any guidelines or directions from the Victorian Chief Health Officer, as well as any instructions by Council staff, at all times when in this facility.
- I have provided information which is true and correct to the best of my ability, and I will comply with the above requirements to help Glen Eira Leisure Management maintain a COVID-19 safe facility.
- We encourage you to download the Coronavirus Australia app.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, stay home, seek advice and get tested. To get further advice, visit the Department of Health and Human Services’ website at www.dhhs.vic.gov.au
If you have any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.