PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ACCEPTING ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS ONLY - NO CASH
Child/Concession: $6.90 (with presentation of valid concession card)
Over 70’s Concession Resident: $2 (11am to 3pm weekdays only with presentation of concession card showing Glen Eira Address)
Health Professional Service fee: $17.95
Group Swim $27.50 (5 people, 2 adults max)
Aquatic Wellness adult: $11.70
Aquatic Wellness concession: $9.95
- All casual entries to be paid at reception.
Do I need to book?
25m, 50m & Leisure pools DO NOT need bookings.
Spa, Sauna and Steam rooms do need booking.
Spa, Sauna & Steam room information
Session Times: 15-minute sessions on the half hour and hour. Area will be closed for cleaning after each 15-minute session. Doors will remain open during cleaning for health and safety reasons.
Booking System: bookings are essential – to make a booking, speak to the Aquatic Concierge in the wellness area, provide your full name, mobile number and requested facility (spa, sauna or steam).
At the time of your session, please see the Aquatic Concierge who will tick your name off and allow entry.
- No back to back bookings allowed in the same facility. (You can book for the spa then steam, but not consecutive spa and then spa sessions)
- Bookings cannot be made more than 1 hour in advance
- No phone bookings will be accepted
- Waterslides and inflatable are currently not in use
- Swimming Equipment such as kickboards, noodles and pull buoys are not available for loan due to health reasons. Please bring your own if you require it to swim or equipment is available for purchase from the GESAC retail store.
- Unclaimed items such as clothing and drink bottles will be disposed. If we consider an item to be of significant value, like a wallet or a phone, it will be held for a limited time before it is handed over to authorities. To avoid disappointment please take care of your personal belongings. Glen Eira Leisure does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to any personal belongings, regardless of the value. Contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible if you think you have left something of value behind.