Competitions on offer:
|Competition||Summer Netball Tournament 2020/21||Season 1 2021||Season 2 2021|
|Season Dates||November 2020 - February 2021||February 2021 - June 2021||July 2021 - December 2021|
|Days||Monday, Wednesday||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday|
|Competitions||Ladies, Mixed||Ladies, Mixed||Ladies, Mixed|
About our competitions:
Glen Eira Leisure offers three types of netball competitions: Summer Netball Tournament, Night-time Senior Netball and Daytime Ladies Netball.
- Summer Netball Tournament: we're running a special summer tournament over the 2020/21 summer period to get players back into sports after COVID-19. The tournament runs over 8 weeks, with teams playing 2 x 30-minute games per night.
- Night-time Senior Netball: senior netball competitions run on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights throughout the year. Teams enter into the competition and pay together as a team. Four ladies and two mixed divisions are offered to cater for all skill levels.
- Daytime Ladies Netball: our daytime ladies netball competition runs a little differently to the night-time competitions. Daytime ladies is about getting active and being social and is suited to players of all skill levels.
- Our current teams are always looking for new players! If you're looking to join an existing team, please join our Daytime Ladies Fill-ins Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1144153592394127.
- Games are run on Tuesday mornings, with individual player payment options available: $12.80 per game, $19.00 for two games.
- GESAC's childcare operates during our netball games and is available to players at a discounted rate to ensure everyone can get involved!
The following fees apply for the Summer Netball Tournament 2020/21:
- Team registration fee: $120.00 per team
- Nightly match fee: $85.00 per team
- Upfront match fee: $595.00 per team
How to enter your team:
Registrations are currently open for the following competitions:
- Summer Netball Tournament 2020/21:
- Wednesday Ladies Division 1
Link to register: https://membership.sportstg.com/regoform.cgi?formID=58867.
Please be aware that team names exemplifying any offensive, discriminatory, or inappropriate remarks are strictly prohibited. GESAC strives to maintain competitions that are social and inclusive of everyone. GESAC competition management reserves the right to refuse any team names deemed racist, sexist, inappropriate or discriminatory.
The personal information requested is required primarily for the provision of the service referred to on this form and will only be shared with those directly responsible for providing that service. If you do not provide the information, we may not be able to deliver the service. If you would like to know more about privacy at Glen Eira City Council, including your right to seek access to any information collected on this form, please visit our privacy page or contact Council's privacy officer on 9524 3333.