If you are still unsure, speak to one of our instructors and they will be able to assess and answer any of your questions. You will also make some new friends and have a laugh along the way.
Sessions are free to Health Club and Aquatic Members. Non-members casual session price $18.95.
- Monday, 6am- 7am
- Wednesday, 6am - 7am
*Swim Fit classes have a capacity of 18 participants.
Teen Swim Fit
TEEN SWIM FIT
This program is not running at this time.
For members aged 18 and below.
*Swim Fit classes have a capacity of 16 participants.
Academy of Swimming
The Glen Eira Academy of Swimming commenced at GESAC in 2012 for competitive & recreational members, ranging from national level athletes through to first-time squad swimmers. Located in the 50m heated outdoor pool and 25m indoor heated pools, the program runs six days a week and is part of the centre’s comprehensive aquatic education program.
For us, the Glen Eira Academy of Swimming is about more the swimming, it’s about building a family of people who love and value swimming, the lessons it teaches us, and the long term relationships we gain together by helping kids learn and grow.
Reasons why our members love the program!
– Competitions for first timers through to State level swimmers (optional)
– Friendly environment with a “lifestyle swimming” feel within the group
– Focus that encourages consistency, learning and the enjoyment of the sport.
– Members have the option to swim once, twice or unlimited times per week… (we recommend at least twice a week)
– Not locked into the same session from each to week. (very helpful)
– Many swimmers join our program to train for personal overall health or as a second sport.
– Family ran business
Get in touch!