Child care program
What we offer
- Qualified and experienced staff and caring supervision for up to 30 children a session
- Licensed with the Department of Education and Training as a type 2 Limited hours facility
- Age appropriate programs in a safe and caring environment, for children from six-weeks to six-years of age
Sessions are available Monday to Friday:
- Session 1: 9.15am to 10.25am (1hr 10min)
- Session 2: 10.30am to 11.50am (1hr 20min)
You must complete an enrolment form before you can use this service - simply visit GESAC between 9am and 1pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively you can download a copy of our enrolment form below.
Please note: You must bring a record of your child's immunisation History Statement (available through Medicare online) to accompany your enrollment. All children are required to have up-to-date immunisation before commencing in Childcare.
How to book a session
1. Please book in advance:
- Seven days in advance for members
- Six days in advance for GESAC Club holders
- Five days in advance for casual visitors
2. Call 9570 9200 to secure a session.
3. Or, sessions can be secured and purchased at GESAC reception.
PLEASE NOTE: Members receive reduced session rates as well as the ability to purchase a multi-pass for even further savings.
Our three to four-year-old activity based program is an ideal preparation for four-year-old kindergarten.
Days: Monday to Thursday
Time: 12.30pm to 3pm*
*Based on demand
Fees per term (based on 10 week term) GESAC member rate $255 and the Non-member rate $295.80
The program aims to enhance the development of social, creative and intellectual skills in children of similar ages.
Benefits of the program:
- Light snacks will be provided to all children each session.
- 2.5 hour sessions allow for a more comprehensive development program to be implemented.
- Bookings on a term basis as per Victorian school terms.
- Parents are able to leave the Centre and therefore utilise the program for a variety of reasons.
- You can join mid term and pay for the period remaining.
Call GESAC Child Care on 9570 9200 to arrange a booking.
Alternatively, register your interest by entering your details into the form below and we will contact you.
My boys are happy and I get to have time to myself for an hour. I would highly recommend the service to any mum or dad wanting to have their children well cared for whilst they get to have some time out! — Gabi Reichart
Thanks Claudia and team for the great care you’ve provided Sophie during the year. She loves attending “gym creche” and enjoys all the fun activities she can do. I can relax upstairs, feeling confident that she is having a great time. — Claire Stanley