What is the cost?
- Members with current memberships will be have FREE access until November 30
- If you were on COVID-19 membership suspension, your membership will reactivate as of Monday 23 November
- New memberships will have FREE access until November 30
- There will be more information to come regarding membership reactivation after November 30
- Casual Group Fitness Classes visits
Group Fitness class / Casual Gym entry $16.50
Activate Group Fitness class / gym $6.50
Group Fitness over 70 resident concession (11am - 3pm) $2
Do I need to book?
- All Group Fitness classes require bookings via the bookings link
- Gym visits do NOT need bookings
- Bookings open 3 days in advance at 9am*
* initial bookings open Sunday 22 November at 5pm.
No bookings will be accepted in person or via phone at a Glen Eira Leisure facility
Monday - Sunday
8am - 12pm
Can I pay cash?
No. To ensure safety and reduce the chance of transmission, only EFTPOS payments will be available at this time.
Can I use my membership or visit passes?
Yes. Current GEL members will receive FREE access until November 30. Please scan your band or access card to gain access at the gates or level one door.
Am I a GEL member?
If you did NOT cancel your membership during the closure, you membership has been on suspension during this time, you are still a GEL member. You will have FREE access until November 30.
How long do I have for my gym visit?
There are no time restrictions on your visit.
Where do I go?
Access to the gym and group fitness classes is via the main entrance doors. A staff member will be at reception to check you have completed your QR code form prior to entering.
What should I bring?
The following are mandatory items you must bring with you when attending our facilities:
- QR form completion screen (on device)
- Group Fitness: Ticket for entry with QR code or barcode: Either displayed on device or printed.
- Your own face mask: Should be worn for the duration of your visit, even during the class, except for when performing high intensity exercise.
- Appropriate Footwear: Closed toed shoes to protect your feet.
- Your own yoga mat or large towel is required for programs such as Yoga, Pilates, Core etc
- Hand Towel
- A filled water bottle: We highly recommend staying hydrated when exercising.
What facilities are available?
- You will have access to the gym area or group fitness studio relevant to your booked session.
- Changerooms and showers will be available for use.
- Water taps are available for bottle refills only.
Cancellation and no show conditions:
Can I return my ticket?
Yes, tickets can be return. Please contact email@example.com at least 24hrs before your booking start time.
To reduce the risk of transmission, we will not be able to hold any left behind items of clothing. If we consider an item to be of significant value like a watch or a phone, we will hold the item but only for a limited time before handing it over to authorities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you think you have left something of value behind.