Child care program
What we offer
- Qualified and experienced staff and caring supervision for up to 30 children a session
- Licensed with the Department of Education and Training as a type 2 Limited hours facility
- Age appropriate programs in a safe and caring environment, for children from six-weeks to six-years of age
- Care for your children while you utilise the centre. Please note you cannot leave the centre while your child is in the childcare program.
Sessions are available Monday to Friday:
- Session 1: 9.15am to 10.25am (1hr 10min)
- Session 2: 10.30am to 11.50am (1hr 20min)
Casual pass: $11.95 (per child)
Casual pass member: $7.65 (per child)
Member 10 pass: $68.95 ($6.89 per session per child)
You must complete an enrolment form before you can use this service - simply visit GESAC between 9am and 1pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively you can download a copy of our enrolment form below.
Please note: You must bring a record of your child's immunisation History Statement (available through Medicare online) to accompany your enrollment. All children are required to have up-to-date immunisation before commencing in Childcare.
How to book a session
1. Please book in advance:
- Seven days in advance for members
- Six days in advance for GESAC Club holders
- Five days in advance for casual visitors
2. Call 9575 7100 to secure a session.
3. Or, sessions can be secured and purchased at GESAC reception.
PLEASE NOTE: Members receive reduced session rates as well as the ability to purchase a multi-pass for even further savings.
GESAC childcare is THE BEST! It will be my tenth year of experiencing this service and my fourth child “Minnie” just loves spending time there. The play space both inside and outside is fantastic, clean and fun. The women who run the occasional care have been there for years so the children get to know them really well. I can certainly say this service kept me going with a much needed reprieve from 6 weeks old until they start prep. As soon as we received the 6 week immunisation record I was off to see the ladies at GESAC childcare. The real life savers are working in the Occasional care department! - Karen
I would thoroughly recommend wanting some “me time” to drop your kids off at the childcare. My son started at 3mths and is in his final year before he starts school. Whilst the space may seem small, the educators make sure the kids are engaged through various activities for their age. Educators are also fantastic at giving cuddles and reassurance when they are screaming during their “clingy” stages! Thanks - Christine
Thanks Michelle and the team. My twin boys absolutely love coming along to the creche and I love having a little time to myself in the gym upstairs. Susan, Helen and Jane always have a fun-filled morning of activities ready for the boys, they have an absolute blast and loving coming. It's such a great environment for play and exploration. Well done! - Katie
Thanks Michelle and Susan for taking great care of Bill for the last three years. He loves coming to GESAC Childcare to play with all the variety of toys and creative activities that you created. During lockdown Bill said he really missed GESAC Childcare and he was so excited to be back. Bill's enthusiasm for going to GESAC Occasional Childcare is a part of my motivation to do exercise at GESAC. I have been recommending your service to many mums and they all love it as much as I do. - Nga