THE GOOD NEWS WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!
The GEL team are extremely excited to announce the re-opening of our Swim School.
We will be re-opening the Swim School in a staggered return as follows:
- Levels 1 to 4 (Platypus, Sea Turtle, Orca, Polar Bear)
Recommencing the week beginning Monday 8 November
- Infants (Stingray, Sea Horse)
Levels 5 to 9 (Seal, Crocodile, Penguin, Dugong, Dolphin) and
Recommence the week beginning Monday 15 November
- Complimentary swimming to commence from Saturday 30 October for all currently enrolled members
All memberships will automatically be reactivated and billing will begin from your first lesson back.
You will receive an SMS notification closer to your lesson advising your class details.
Reminders when visiting
- You must scan in using the Service Victoria App with proof of full vaccination status at entry.
- Masks continue to be required indoors (excluding when in the swimming pool or strenuous exercise).
- We encourage you to come dressed and prepared for the lesson, in order to limit times in the change rooms while we have capacity restrictions.
- We encourage one spectator per swim school student to attend while there are capacity restrictions in place.
- During swim school times there will be limited recreational swimming space so please limit any recreational swimming to under one hour.
- Please be polite and respectful with staff and other patrons, abusive and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated.
Opening Hours: Please see our website
Thank you for all of your support and we are excited to have you back swimming again.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please phone us on 9575 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!
GEL Swim School Team Leader