The Victorian Government confirms the changing of restrictions in Metro Victoria from 11.59pm Tuesday 27 July. We have reviewed the service options available to us and in line with the maximum venue capacity of 100 people per space indoors, selected facilities will resume in a reduced capacity.
The facilities returning from Wednesday 28 July are:
- GESAC Gym and Group Fitness (with a maximum of 10 people in Group Fitness Classes)
- GESAC Indoor Pools including Pirates Cove (Please note Spa, Sauna and Steam will remain closed)
- GESAC Stadium (with no spectators)
- GEL Swim School
- GESAC Childcare
- Caulfield Recreation Centre Gym and Group Fitness (with a Maximum of 10 people in Group Fitness Classes)
- GESAC Changerooms
A return date for Spa/Sauna/Steam and Water Slides will be advised once further easing of restrictions allow.
All memberships will automatically be reactivated
A direct debit covering your member access for the next two weeks will be processed Thursday 5 August at 11am.
If you wish to further extend the suspension of your membership, please complete an online suspension form prior to the direct debit run to ensure you are not charged.
Online Group Fitness Bookings (via Members Portal)
The ability to book group fitness classes online via the member portal have now resumed but please note these are at a capacity of 10 people per class.
Any members who have already booked into a class over the capacity of 10 will receive notification that they have been removed from the class and placed on our waitlist.
As always, there are a few things to be aware of before we re-open our doors:
- You must scan in using the State Government QR Code provided at the entry.
- Masks continue to be required indoors (excluding when in the swimming pool or strenuous exercise).
- Limited access to both our 25meter pool and Wellness Pools weekdays 4 - 6pm and Weekends 8am – 12:30pm
- Entry and exit for both GESAC and Caulfield Recreation Centre will be at the front of the building via the main doors.
- Please be polite and respectful with staff and other patrons, abusive and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated.
- We appreciate your patience during this time.
- As a courtesy to other users please limit your recreation swimming after attending your swim lesson to no more than one hour.
Opening Hours: Please see opening hours page
Swimmers should bring their own equipment (e.g. training aids) and water bottle. Shared equipment will not be in use.
Thanks again for all your support and we look forward to seeing you soon.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please phone us on 9575 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always here to help!