Reopening of GESAC — Monday 22 June
I am excited to announce, in line with State Government easing of restrictions on sport and exercise, GESAC will extend our staged reopening to include Gym and Group Fitness, 50 metre and wellness pool from Monday 22 June 2020.
- The gym will be open from 6am with a maximum of 20 people per space.
- Group Fitness classes will be running with a maximum of 10 people per class.
- Gym & Group Fitness workouts will be restricted to 45 minutes and bookings are essential.
- A temporary gym has been set up in the stadium to allow more availability for bookings.
- The cycle studio is currently in the process of an exciting upgrade. Classes will recommence on the timetable from June 29.
- Our 50 and 25 metre pools will operate with a maximum of 20 people per space.
- The Wellness pool will be available to 9 people.
- Aquatics session will be restricted to 45 minutes and bookings are essential.
More information regarding the GEL Swim School, Stadium, Occasional Care and Caulfield Recreation Centre will follow in the weeks to come.
Membership fees will continue to be waived and will be reviewed in line with the easing of restrictions. COVID-19 Gold (Full access) and COVID-19 Aquatic Memberships are available during this time. Casual entry prices will be charged if you do not wish to utilise the COVID-19 membership options.
We appreciate everyone's cooperation and efforts in making it a smooth transition back so far. Please continue to have patience with other users and staff during these times. This is a new way of operating for the centre and we understand it is an adjustment for everyone. As always, please respect our staff and follow their directions to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit. We also encourage you to download the Coronavirus Australia app.
We are excited about these changes and are looking forward to having members and guests back in our facilities.
Manager Glen Eira Leisure