All memberships will automatically be reactivated
A direct debit covering Swim School Member access for the next two weeks will be processed Friday 25 June 2021 at 11am.
If you wish to suspend beyond the reopening of Swim School, members can use their allocated 4 weeks voluntary free suspension for 2021. Please complete an online suspension form prior to the direct debit run to ensure you are not charged.
Due to the programs growing waiting list we are unable to hold spots beyond the regular suspension conditions.
Reminders when visiting
- You must scan in using the State Government QR Code provided at the entry
- Masks continue to be required indoors (excluding when in the swimming pool or strenuous exercise)
- We encourage you to come dressed and prepared for the lesson, in order to limit times in the change rooms while we have capacity restrictions.
- We encourage one spectator per swim school student to attend while there are capacity restrictions in place.
- During swim school times there will be limited recreational swimming space – Recreational swimming will be limited to one Aqua Play Lane in 25m Pool.
- Pirate Cove and LTS (Learn to Swim) Pool will be unavailable for recreational swimming during lesson times.
- 50m Pool remains closed for resurfacing works June 17 to July 26.
- Waterslide and inflatable remain closed and will be constantly reviewed with the intent to reopen as soon as possible.
- Please be polite and respectful with staff and other patrons, abusive and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated
Thank you for all of your support and we look forward to seeing you soon.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please phone us on 9575 7100 or email email@example.com. We’re always here to help! Please follow our GEL Swim School Facebook Page to keep up to date on swim school information.