At this time, swimming pools are available for water exercise and rehabilitation purposes rather than recreational activities. We anticipate recreational swimming and an adapted Learn to Swim program will commence from Monday 23 November. Full details on Swimming Lessons will be available in the coming weeks.
For your swim, changerooms will be available for use within your 45minutes session. Please consider what works best for you to make the most for your session time. Dressing gowns and robes has been providing an efficient way to get dressed quickly for many swimmers who have been using the outdoor pools.
We will continue the limit of swimming to twice per week per swimming pool to help ensure everyone in the community gets a fair opportunity to swim. This will be reviewed if capacities are increased by the State Government or sessions are not being booked out. With the demand for swimming services much greater than usual we ask you to give us notice if you cannot attend a session so that we can release the booking to other swimmers.
All membership fees will continue to be waived and a price per session will be charged at the time of booking online using Trybooking.
Pool Booking Overview
- Session are restricted to45 minutes and bookings are essential
- Click the Booking links to book your pool session. Select available sessions/s, enter your details and pay online
- Entry is via the GESAC Main Entrance for Wellness Pool and 25m Pool. 50m Pool entry is via the side gate next to the softball pavilion
- Minimum age of 16* to access Wellness Pool
*Medical certificate is require if access is needed for persons under 16 years of age
- Minimum age of 10 years for 50m and 25m Pool
Additional time is available for special accessibility requirements in the following Wellness Pool Sessions:
- Weekdays: 11:30am, 12:45pm & 1:45pm
- Weekends: 1:15pm, 2:30pm and 3:45pm
No bookings will be accepted in person or via phone at a Glen Eira Leisure facility.
What is the cost?
The following fees apply during the Stage 3 Lockdown:
- Adult: $7.95
- Child/Concession: $6.90(with presentation of valid concession card)
- Over 70’s Concession Resident: $2(11am to 3pm weekdays only with presentation of concession card showing Glen Eira Address)
- Health Professional Service fee: $17.95
Please refer to specific webpages for full terms and conditions and important information for your visit.