From Friday 25 June 2021 access will resume for:
- GESAC Gym and Group Fitness
- GESAC Indoor Pools, Spa, Sauna and Steam (capacity limits apply)
- GESAC Stadium
- GEL Swim School
- GESAC Childcare
- Caulfield Recreation Centre Gym and Group Fitness
Waterslides and the inflatable remain closed with the intent to reopen as soon as possible.
The GESAC Café is undergoing renovations and change of management – we will have some exciting news of the reopening soon. Please make use of the Pop-up Coffee Van for all your needs in the interim.
All memberships will automatically be reactivated
A direct debit covering your member access for the next two weeks will be processed Friday 25 June 2021 at 11am.
If you wish to further extend the suspension of your membership, please complete an online suspension form prior to the direct debit run to ensure you are not charged.
Online Group Fitness Bookings (via Members Portal)
The ability to book group fitness classes online via the member portal will resume from 9am Thursday 24 June. Any bookings made prior to this time have been removed to ensure a fair booking process for all members.
Please note: GESAC Female Health Club Changerooms are closed for renovations. We advise you arrive in your workout attire and plan your visit accordingly. The Aquatic lockers and changerooms will be available to health club members if needed.
Reminders when visiting
- You must scan in using the State Government QR Code provided at the entry
- Masks continue to be required indoors (excluding when in the swimming pool or strenuous exercise)
- Limited access to Wellness Pool during peak swimming lesson times (Weekends 8am – 12.30pm)
- There is limited lap lanes and recreational swimming available during swim school times. Please view Lap Lane availability (LINK) to plan your visits.
- 50m Pool remains closed for resurfacing works June 17 to July 26. During the pool closure, members will be offered free membership suspension and ‘off peak’ rates will be charged for casual visitors using the aquatic space once we have reopened from the latest restrictions.
- Swimmers should bring their own equipment (e.g. training aids) and water bottle. Shared equipment will not be in use.
- Please be polite and respectful with staff and other patrons, abusive and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated
Thanks again for all your support and we look forward to seeing you soon.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please phone us on 9575 7100 or email email@example.com. We’re always here to help!